The Great Giraffe Company SL – TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms of business apply to properties listed for sale with The Great Giraffe Company SL
1. The agency commission will be calculated according to the eventual selling price agreed.
Charges are as follows:
4% plus IVA subject to a minimum fee of €5,950 plus IVA
2. You will be liable to make payment to us, in addition to any costs or charges agreed, if at any time the sale of the property takes place with a purchaser introduced by us during the period of our agency, or with whom we had negotiations about the property during that period, or with a purchaser introduced privately, or by another agent during our exclusive agency period. The commission will be due on signing of a private purchase agreement by both parties, however The Great Giraffe Company SL are normally happy to wait until completion of the transaction provided that you instruct your solicitor to pay our fees out of the proceeds of sale and that completion take place within a reasonable amount of time from signing the purchase agreement. Our commission charge is inclusive of all fees and expenses except where you specifically authorise us to carry out expenditure in respect of, for example, national advertising. If this payment is not received within seven working days from legal completion, we reserve the right to charge interest at 3% above the prevailing Bankia base rate due from completion. In addition should our fee require collection proceedings, legal costs may be added.
3. We will erect a For Sale’ board at the property (where possible).
4. We intend to offer prospective purchasers mortgage and financial advice we will also offer vendors financial advice. This will include passing your personal contact details to banks, solicitors and currency exchange companies to help offer the buyer and vendor a better service. We do not take commissions from solicitors or banks In some cases a commission may be earned from currency exchange companies.
5. The Great Giraffe Company SL cannot accept responsibility for the maintenance or repairs of unoccupied properties for sale unless also appointed to manage the property.
6. The property will be marketed at the agreed price plus taxes. The agreed price does not represent a valuation. We will endeavour to ensure that the vendor receives the best price possible. Details of the property contents included in the sale will be included in the property particulars.
7. When a sale is agreed on the property a non refundable deposit of €5,000 will be taken by us from the proposed purchaser. Should the purchasers withdraw from the sale you will retain all of the deposit as long as there is no legal reason you should not do so.
8. Discounts on our commission cannot be combined. Only one discount off our standard fee of 4% + IVA (minimum €5,950 +IVA) will be applied.
IF A VENDOR LISTS A PROPERTY AND AGREES THE TERMS ALL CLAUSES ABOVE WILL APPLY UNLESS AGREED SEPARATELY IN WRITING
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- If you are selling your property with us or buying a property with us we will pass your personal details to solicitors, banks and currency companies during the buying/selling process
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The The Great Giraffe Company SL
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA